Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Thing #5

I have spend a great deal of time looking at websites to find things to add to my google reader. I'm still not sure I understand all that is involved with the reader. I guess I will learn in time. I have not found anything interesting to link to on the blog from an article on the reader. I mostly have news feeds right now because they were easy to find. I have enjoyed reading other people's blogs more than reading through the feeds on the reader. I have been reading the newspaper and catching up with the morning news shows on-line so I guess I can add those to the reader and scan articles and news stories easier each morning. I can see how my daughter will benefit from using the reader for research this next year. She can find websites that she will use for a topic and then scan those quickly for the information she needs. Also this feature can help with students "surfing" the web. As a teacher, I can add the feeds that I want students to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment