Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thing #11

photo provided by: kamomebird
I created two links for the photo. One is directly from the picture and the other is from the username. I wasn't sure I could link from the picture, but I gave it a try. I spend quiet a bit of time looking through photos. You can get distracted because there are so many themes and topics. I did find that when I searched for a specific topic that there were some pictures I wasn't expecting to find. As always you would have to pre-select pictures for students to view. There are great pictures to use for sorting and classifying objects. Many pictures could also be used as great writing prompts. I have all my personal pictures in files on my computer. I am looking forward to downloading them on Flickr to share with friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment