Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thing #14

I am one of those people who loves to organize things so I found "Thing #14" very interesting. I looked at three different areas for the learnin activity. I found the to-do list and the phone reminders in 30 boxes. I am a person who loves to make a list and then see things crossed off that list. I was wondering why I had never found this site before now. at my house we have quiet a few phone books laying around. We have the yellow pages, the white pages, and personal phone directories. One of my organizational projects is to consolidate all the addresses and phone numbers of people and companies we need into one place. I am considering using something off the 30 boxes to do this.
I also enjoyed the Jigzone and Wordle. I had learned about Wordle this past summer in a workshop and have seen how it can be used in the classroom. I have seen many teachers at my campus use Wordle. The kids love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment