Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thing #22

I have been on Facebook for about 18 months. It has been nice reconnecting with friends from high school and college. I do not post very much on my profile, but I love reading about everyone else. I also enjoy playing the games. I have tried to be careful about who I friend. It is amazing how many people will send a friend request and they don't even know you. They are just trying to get as many friends as they can. As educators, we must constantly be aware of what we publish on Facebook. I have heard of some teachers actually creating a page just for school purposes. They can post things going on in the classroom and send out reminders about assignments and projects. I think it is similar to the blogging we read about earlier in the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment