Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thing #20

This was easy and very helpful! I can share so many things with teachers on my team and not worry about making paper copies of notes and activities. I like that I have control of sharing items and keeping items private. It seems very similar to backing up documents on a server. If my computer crashes then I can access my documents from another computer. I will use this "thing" more often. I did create a spreadsheet to go along with the word document. I have spreadsheets for everything from grocery lists to Christmas cards lists that I could download to the google documents. This is a good way to communicate with parents as well. Several secondary teachers I know have documents and calendars on google to keep parents informed of assigments and events. It's easy to just bookmark these sites and check them weekly.

1 comment:

  1. AND . . . you can view/edit them on any computer; my favorite "thing".

    ReplyDelete