Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thing #19

I will be researching this topic more in the future. I enjoyed listening to all the comments and stories on the sites. On a personal note this could be great for sharing pictures and stories with family that live out of town. Instead to talking on the phone or emailing we could send pictures and comment on them. My brother-in-law is helping my son with a science project and this would be great for them to collaborate on pictures and drawings for the project. I can see using this in many classrooms. Children can create books and read them and then other classes can enjoy the stories when time permits. Also students can plan and present group projects and share with other classes at their campus or another campus. This is a great resource for everyone. I also thought the idea for staff developement was a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment