Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thing #17

I don't like to listen to talk radio so I thought I would not like podcasting. All the podcasts that I had heard of were about an hour long and were about things that did not interest me. Last year my daughter came home with an assignment to create a podcast. My first thought was, good luck with that one. A couple of hours later she came in the living room and said that her assignment was complete. She and her group had collaborated through texting and email and then created their 10 minute podcast and submitted it to the teacher through email. Wow! Then I became interested in podcasts. Since I love books I found the Authors on Tour Live and the Just One More Book podcasts my new favorite pasttimes. I can't wait to go buy some new books after listening to a few of these podcasts.

1 comment:

  1. Podcasts definitely take some getting used to. However, if you find a few good ones, AND NOT AN HOUR LONG, they are pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete