Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thing #18

I have spent the last two hours viewing videos. There is some interesting stuff on you tube. I viewed two teaching videos first. I did find these helpful. I work with teachers everyday to plan and create lessons . I now have another resource to share with them. These videos will be a great teaching tool for new teachers and others who want to try something new in their classrooms.
I have been wanting to get new kitchen counter tops for awhile. My husband I have looked around and new granite counter tops are very expensive. I looked on you tube at how to paint my counter tops to look like granite. I am so excited. There are some simple and easy to follow videos on how to redo your kitchen. If I continue to blog after this class is over I will post pictures. The best part is that it is not near as expensive as replacing the counter top.
The last set of videos that I viewed were the I Am Second clips. I've been wanting to see some of these so I thought this would be the perfect time to sit down and watch a couple. Almost an hour later, I think I viewed 10 or more. Everyone has a unique story to share. When I would finish one video there would be suggestions to other people's stories. I have enjoyed a relaxing afternoon watching youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment