Thursday, November 18, 2010

Wrapping up!

It has taken two session, but I have completed 23 Things. I know my family is glad this course is complete so that they can have some computer time. I have learned a great deal. I am going to continue to blog. I found this to be a wonderful stress reliever. I will continue with my reader also. There are a few tools that I enjoyed previewing and will make a note to study those more indepth after the holdiays. I must admit that I was very nervous about an online staff development. I wanted someone standing right here beside me to give me step by step directions. I am not a big risk taker. I had to relax and make myself try some new things. I only had to call a friend one time during the whole session. This has been a great learning experience and I will implement more technology in classroom. I found tools that I can use with lessons and helping other teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment